Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2016 - January - Random

Jan 4 Nash - When he got to school he read in the "cozy center" there are several areas of his school room that have different themes. Nash told me today when I picked him up from school it was a great day. His job today was circle time leader which means he got to lead the kids by pointing at the days of the week and going through them while they said them. Some of his sayings - Nash did you put your shoes away "of course I did" focus on the "of course" Hadden and spencer played with John / Sam as they were out of school. Now hadden is at basketball for 6th grade and spencer is spending the night. Neither of them think it is funny when they ask "what is for dinner" and I state Tuna sandwiches -- I am not getting the response of "dad that really isn't funny anymore" Tuesday they are both going to carrie's moms for the day while carrie and I work - today was back to work for both of us and trying to work out - I ran at lunch and carrie went to Taboe.

No comments:

Post a Comment